A 1-day seminar, from 9AM-4PM led by 3x CrossFit Games athlete Mikko Aronpää. Learn how to better approach your training daily, how to keep your fitness levels while traveling, and what it takes to compete at varying levels with functional fitness.
- Making the most out of each training session.
- Training with limited equipment
- Staying fit when traveling
- Goal setting
- What does it takes to be a competitive athlete
- How to train for competitions
- Preparation for game day
To register, please fill out the form below. Pricing is as follows:
Alioth Member: 275 AED // Non-Member: 375AED
Whether your goal is to train for a specific event outside of CrossFit, or you're looking to increase your aerobic capacity for general fitness (or maybe... the Open), the new Alioth Endurance program is for you!
The 6-week winter cycle begins 21 Jan and ends right before the 2018 CrossFit Games Open.
Whether your goal is to build a better engine specific to CrossFit, or improve training for other endeavors, our new program will help you do just that. We’ve built a tailored program to do the following:
- Improve overall cardiovascular endurance
- Jump-start your weight loss goals
- Develop efficient rowing and running techniques
- Learn effective pacing strategies
What this looks like:
- 2x week classes, led by an Alioth Coach. Our first cycle will be led by James Wright
- Coached classes take place on Sundays and Tuesdays
- 1x week optional workout within the endurance program (this workout fits within the structure of the cycle but is not mandatory for participants to complete)
- Weekly emails with tips and pointers from your coach
- Available meeting time with your coach to discuss progress, questions or goals for the program
The Endurance program is open to Alioth members and non-members. Message us to register and we can give you the details needed based on your membership status.