Whether your goal is to train for a specific event outside of CrossFit, or you're looking to increase your aerobic capacity for general fitness (or maybe... the Open), the new Alioth Endurance program is for you!
The 6-week winter cycle begins 21 Jan and ends right before the 2018 CrossFit Games Open.
Whether your goal is to build a better engine specific to CrossFit, or improve training for other endeavors, our new program will help you do just that. We’ve built a tailored program to do the following:
- Improve overall cardiovascular endurance
- Develop efficient biking technique and leg strength
- Learn effective pacing strategies
What this looks like:
- 3 total workouts, 1x week coached session, led by Endurance Coach Phil Hesketh
- Coached classes take place on Sundays and Tuesdays (you will be a part of the Sunday or Tuesday group)
- 1x week optional workout within the endurance program (this workout fits within the structure of the cycle but is not mandatory for participants to complete)
- Weekly emails with tips and pointers from your coach
- Available meeting time with your coach to discuss progress, questions or goals for the program
The Endurance program is open to Alioth members and non-members. Message us to register and we can give you the details needed based on your membership status.