CrossFit Alioth is #InTheOpen
The CrossFit Games Open is a five-week, five workout event that puts your fitness to the test.
Each week, one workout is released and athletes have one week to finish and submit their scores. Many gyms from across the country host community workouts where all members can complete the workout together. We are excited to host our second year of the Open at CrossFit Alioth and are focusing on the power of the fitness community each week.
Athleat will be on-hand every Saturday with a previously unreleased meal option and an opportunity to score some free goodies as well. We’ll run heats of the event as needed, cheer loudly for every athlete, and celebrate every accomplishment.
While some use the Open as the stepping stone towards Regionals and the CrossFit Games, we recognize that the majority of athletes are looking to simply participate with their friends and their gym. It is a great opportunity to improve, challenge your peers, and see where you stack up against athletes of your level from all around the world.
This event kicks off on February 22 with a live announcement from Brazil. We will perform the workouts during our Saturday classes each week and will also have various partners from the Dubai fitness community join in on the fun.
Complete the Open Workouts with CrossFit Alioth (the details)
- Every Saturday starting 24 February
- Arrive and register for heats between 11:45AM-2PM (we will be around until everyone gets finished with the workout who wants to complete it, so if it takes longer than 2PM, we'll be here!)
- Our only request: If you complete the workout, you also help judge at least one additional heat
- If you have to complete the workout outside of Saturday, you must arrange a time with a coach.
Registered athletes from other gyms are more than welcome to join us and partake in workouts. If you plan to join us each week, we recommend you:
1. Register for the Open…. Do it!
2. Take the Online Judges Course
3. Prepare for an epic 5-weeks with your Alioth crew
We’ll see you #InTheOpen